Independent member, financial management
Independent member, organisational development
Civil servant, business continuity and security
Vilmantas Vitkauskas has more than 23 years’ experience working as a civil servant, in the Ministry of Defense and NATO Intelligence structures. For many years he held various positions in the Ministry of Defense and NATO Intelligence structures, was an Advisor to the President of the Republic of Lithuania for National Security. Currently, Vilmantas Vitkauskas is the Head of Threat Management and Crisis Prevention at the Office of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania.
Shareholder's representative, energy production and regulation
Vidmantas, who is a professional with 10+ years of experience in top-level positions in the energy sector, joined the Group in 2011 and since has served as an executive in various Group companies. During this time, he spearheaded one of the major changes in the electricity sector – market deregulation. In addition to becoming a Member of the Management Board of Group in 2018, Vidmantas has also been serving as Chair of the Supervisory Board of Ignitis Gamyba and Member of the Management Board of Ignitis Renewables. Prior to that, he had served as CEO at Energijos Tiekimas, and had led an electricity wholesale trading department at Ignitis Gamyba. He had also served as Chair and Member of the Management Board of Elektroninių Mokėjimų Agentūra and Member of the Management Board of Gamybos Optimizavimas.
Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga), Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business.
Owned shares of AB „Ignitis grupė“ 200.
Shareholder's representative, strategic planning and management
Mantas, who has almost 20 years of executive experience in various energy sector’s companies, launched his career in Lietuvos Dujos. Later, he had an internship in a German energy group. After returning to Lithuania, he was working in strategic positions at Lietuvos Dujos, where he served as an executive team member and was responsible for issues related to investor relations, state authorities and the regulator as well as integration of Lietuvos Dujos into Lietuvos Energija (current Ignitis Group). Before transitioning to the current position of Group Head of Regulated Activities, Mantas had served as Head of Business Development of Ignitis Group and CEO of Lietuvos Dujų Tiekimas (later, Lietuvos Energijos Tiekimas).
Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Business Administration and Management.
Owned shares of AB „Ignitis grupė“ 220.
Rimgaudas Kalvaitis, Chief Executive Officer.
The main shareholder of Ignitis Gamyba is Ignitis Group, owning 98.20% of the company’s shares. The remaining 1.8% of the company’s shares are owned by minority shareholders.
AB Ignitis Gamyba Articles of Association
Some cookies are necessary to ensure the basic functions of the website such as browsing or agreeing/disagreeing with the cookies' policy. These cookies cannot be disabled.
|The name of the cookie||Description||Functioning time||The cookie is disabled if you choose to disagree|
|EW4SITE||The session ID cookie, used to ensure the basic functioning of the website||Till the end of the session||Not applicable|
|SITEXRF||POST XSRF security||Till the end of the session||Not applicable|
Functional cookies allow the website to track your preferences and certain browser settings, for example, your chosen language. They enable us to show you personalised information. If you disable functional cookies, certain website functions may become unavailable.
This type of cookies analyse website traffic. They track the number of visits and the source of the traffic, thus allowing to improve the website's efficiency and user experience. Statistical cookies let us know which parts of the website are more (or less) popular or how visitors navigate. All the information gathered by statistical cookies is anonymous - only the general patterns are tracked.
Promotional cookies are used by third-party sources, such as YouTube.com. They monitor your behavior in relation to the third-party content, for example, videos. The cookie provider may use these cookies to track your preferences to select a personalized content for you. If you disable promotional cookies, you won't be allowed to view the particular third-party content in the website